PPC automation is all the rage, but one of the best ways to improve account Photo Retouching performance is to manually optimize your keyword list. Do you have a habit of optimizing? It may sound like a vague buzzword, so let's clarify what we mean. My favorite working definition of optimization is: "Do more things that work, less things that don't work." You may want to scale up or down using scripts, but at least initially, it's not the best approach. The keywords themselves are not "profitability" or "unprofitable". As we saw in the first part of this article, How to Do PPC Keyword Research in 2019, keywords and search terms are just an indication Photo Retouching of your audience's intent.
Clicking on a keyword that didn't drive conversions doesn't mean Photo Retouching you have to throw it away. This may mean that you need to improve your customer experience, such as offers, messaging, landing pages, ads, and other targeting. How to optimize your paid search keyword list in 3 steps After performing these steps to optimize your keyword list, you'll find new areas for modifying your account to further improve performance. advertisement Continue reading below Getting started: Do this before optimizing When optimizing smartly, you are actually looking at what drives the results. With hundreds of metrics and segment combinations in Google Ads, it's easy to find the performance of everything you're looking at. When verifying your Photo Retouching account, optimize the signal (useful information), not the noise (cluttered or irrelevant data).
Audit conversions Disruptive Advertising reports that only 29% of Google Ads accounts reviewed are effectively tracking conversions. The other 71% of the account? They weren't using conversion tracking, or they weren't doing enough conversion tracking to "I don't know if the campaign is working". Photo Retouching If you don't know what's really working in your campaign, you can't "do any more". Check your conversion tracking before making any changes (how to do this): Make sure you've imported the right goals into your account, you're counting conversions consistently, and your tags are active and recording conversions.